It’s not easy finding a place that you can call home.
But at EBDG, we think we’ve come pretty close. we have a tight-knit group of friends, creating some of the best work of their lives, who look like they’ll be sticking with us for a good while yet. That said, we’re always growing and changing and occasionally places do come up so we are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team.
If you are passionate about what you do(whatever that might be)then get in touch. We are always happy to take the time to listen to peoples’ stories.
Dental Assistant position available at East Bentleigh Dental Group
We are a fast paced, innovative clinic seeking a person to grow with us. Our operating hours are 8 am to 8 pm, Monday to Thursday and 8 am to 5 pm on Friday. We offer a range of services such as cosmetic & restorative dentistry, sleep dentistry, orthodontics as well as looking after children’s dental needs.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist dentists and care for our patients while receiving quality care.
The successful candidate must;
- Have strong nursing skills
- Have empathy towards patients
- Have a warm and friendly nature
- Be a team player
- Be well presented
- Be flexible to cover clinical hours
- Must have Certificate III in Dental assisting (or equivalent)
- Experience in infection control, tracking and sterilisation
- Experience in all aspect of chairside assisting
- Experience or willingness to be cross trained in front office/reception
Position is available to full time, part time or casual candidates keen to expand their skills and knowledge of the industry in a warm, friendly but fast paced environment. Room to expand skills and knowledge with support from our experienced staff.